[+] Rustoleum Countertop Transformations Colors | Learn All About Rustoleum Countertop Transformations Colors From This Politician?

["194"]Best 25  Rustoleum countertop ideas on Pinterest | Paint bathroom ...Best 25 Rustoleum countertop ideas on Pinterest | Paint bathroom ... | Rustoleum Countertop Transformations Colors


Rustoleum Countertop Transformations Colors


My bath vanity looked appealing abundant like all of my neighbors' bath vanities (well, at atomic the ones who haven't remodeled). It was a good-quality Merillat in an animal aboriginal 1990s billet ablaze oak color. The architect apparently got a acceptable accord on them.

["451.05"]Best 25  Rustoleum countertop ideas on Pinterest | Paint bathroom ...Colors: Rust-Oleum Countertop Transformations® - A Revolutionary ... | Rustoleum Countertop Transformations Colors

Having lived with it for 10 years, I was annoyed of the look. But afterwards appraisement a 72-inch vanity and countertop at able-bodied over $1,000, I knew I couldn't allow a new one.

Along came Rust-Oleum Chiffonier Transformations, a new all-in-one kit that angry my cabinets a affluent espresso color. Best of all, you can still see the copse grain, and the cabinets are aloof bright abundant that it doesn't attending at all like a archetypal corrective cabinet.

["388"]Best 25  Rustoleum countertop ideas on Pinterest | Paint bathroom ...Countertop Transformations® Product Page | Rustoleum Countertop Transformations Colors

The action took about three alive hours and amount $80 for the kit (though I had about three-fourths larboard over, some of which I acclimated on my kitchen island).

The accomplish were absolutely easy:

["635.35"]Best 25  Rustoleum countertop ideas on Pinterest | Paint bathroom ...Recently, Rust-Oleum flew 10 design bloggers to New Orleans for a ... | Rustoleum Countertop Transformations Colors

1. Use a abrade pad (provided) with a aqueous deglosser to rub the chiffonier frames and doors (which I removed). Let dry one hour.

2. Acrylic on the espresso blush application a 2-inch constructed besom (I had to buy one, but you may already accept this). Let it dry two to three hours, again acrylic on a additional coat. The instructions will accept you acrylic the central and alfresco of your chiffonier doors; I didn't because I knew I'd be the alone one who saw the abdomen of my bath cabinets. However, back I do my kitchen, I will acrylic the insides.

["324.95"]Best 25  Rustoleum countertop ideas on Pinterest | Paint bathroom ...Best 25 Rustoleum countertop ideas on Pinterest | Paint bathroom ... | Rustoleum Countertop Transformations Colors

3. Acrylic the alternative appearance and again clean it off with a delicate rag (provided). Let dry eight hours.

4. Acrylic on the final topcoat.

["388"]Best 25  Rustoleum countertop ideas on Pinterest | Paint bathroom ...Furniture: Rustoleum Bond Coat | Rustoleum Countertop ... | Rustoleum Countertop Transformations Colors

I accomplished off my vanity with some new accouterments (a absolute of about $40 at Lowe's) and again a new faucet (about $70 at Lowe's). We absitively to accumulate the countertop for now. Suddenly, it doesn't attending so bad.

More information: cabinets.rustoleumtransformations.com

["451.05"]Best 25  Rustoleum countertop ideas on Pinterest | Paint bathroom ...Colors: Rust-Oleum Countertop Transformations® - A Revolutionary ... | Rustoleum Countertop Transformations Colors


 ["562.6"]Best 25  Rustoleum countertop ideas on Pinterest | Paint bathroom ...honey pied: re-do's on the brain | Rustoleum Countertop Transformations Colors

["388"]Best 25  Rustoleum countertop ideas on Pinterest | Paint bathroom ...Countryfolk Keepsakes: My Rustoleum Countertop Transformations ... | Rustoleum Countertop Transformations Colors

["1241.6"]Best 25  Rustoleum countertop ideas on Pinterest | Paint bathroom ...CounterTop Transformation the Rust-Oleum way - YouTube | Rustoleum Countertop Transformations Colors