+ new freezer rich the kid

["1241.6"]Asap Rocky playing Rich The Kid New Freezer ft. Asap Ferg ...Asap Rocky playing Rich The Kid New Freezer ft. Asap Ferg ... | new freezer rich the kid


new freezer rich the kid

Rich the Kid and Kendrick Lamar accompany armament on their ice-cold accord “New Freezer.”

The long-teased track, which premiered on Beats 1, finds the duo trading verses over a assault instrumental. “I fucked that allegation ’cause she’s boujee,” raps Rich. “She sucked my dick in the movies.”

Following The Kid’s ballad about diamonds, bands, and adopted rides, Kung Fu Kenny delivers his own ballad about business affairs with Top Dawg and top from two sets of twins. “I never sleep, I gotta eat,” he sing-raps. “I gotta ball / I milly bedrock aback I get that advance.”

The accord came about afterwards the labelmates were alien to one addition by Manny Smith, SVP of A&R at Interscope Records. “He asked me to comedy some music for him and I played like two annal I’ve been recording on my album,” Rich told Zane Lowe. “Right aback he heard it, he was like, ‘Yo! Who abroad on this song?…I gotta get on this song!'”

Rich the Kid teased the accord way aback in January. “Blessed to do a song Kendrick Lamar,” he wrote at the time. “When you the new beachcomber bits get legendary.”

“New Freezer” is accepted to arise on Rich the Kid’s accessible project, the aftereffect to aftermost year’s Trap Talk and Keep Flexin’. According to Beats 1, Kendrick has already active on to co-direct the song’s video.



 

 ["1234.81"]Daily Chiefers | Rich The Kid x Madeintyo x A$AP Ferg – New FreezerDaily Chiefers | Rich The Kid x Madeintyo x A$AP Ferg – New Freezer | new freezer rich the kid

["388"]Rich The Kid – New Freezer (Original Version) Lyrics | Genius LyricsRich The Kid – New Freezer (Original Version) Lyrics | Genius Lyrics | new freezer rich the kid

["314.28"]Rich The Kid Archives - 24barzRich The Kid Archives - 24barz | new freezer rich the kid

["582"]Here's The New Song from Rich the Kid and Kendrick Lamar "New ... | new freezer rich the kid

["465.6"]Rich The Kid Freezer - YouTubeRich The Kid Freezer - YouTube | new freezer rich the kid

["727.5"]RICH THE KID on Twitter: "New Freezer countdown continues https ...RICH THE KID on Twitter: "New Freezer countdown continues https ... | new freezer rich the kid

["1136.84"]Is the countdown for New Freezer by Rich the kid for the album or ...Is the countdown for New Freezer by Rich the kid for the album or ... | new freezer rich the kid

["1241.6"]FREE] Rich The Kid x Young Thug x Migos Type Beat 2017 "New ...FREE] Rich The Kid x Young Thug x Migos Type Beat 2017 "New ... | new freezer rich the kid

["1241.6"]Rich The Kid - New Freezer (Audio) ft. Kendrick Lamar - YouTubeRich The Kid - New Freezer (Audio) ft. Kendrick Lamar - YouTube | new freezer rich the kid

["1241.6"]Rich The Kid Drops 30 RACKS ON NEW TEETH! "HALF A MIL ON MY NECK ...Rich The Kid Drops 30 RACKS ON NEW TEETH! "HALF A MIL ON MY NECK ... | new freezer rich the kid

["465.6"]Rich The Kid - New Freezer - Preview - YouTubeRich The Kid - New Freezer - Preview - YouTube | new freezer rich the kid

["1241.6"]Rich The Kid accused of beating his wife   Rich The Kid responds ...Rich The Kid accused of beating his wife Rich The Kid responds ... | new freezer rich the kid