+ this is a bathtub

["465.6"]I'm not at the beach, this is a bathtub." - YouTube | this is a bathtub


this is a bathtub

Everything about Klay Thompson in China is absurd — from bang dunks to arm wrestling, every time Klay is in the country, he’s accepting a abundant time.

["465.6"]I'm not at the beach , this is a bathtub - YouTube | this is a bathtub

But maybe annihilation about #ChinaKlay is bigger than his new bartering for Chinese shoe aggregation Anta:

I apperceive what you’re thinking, and you’re right: that is the greatest bartering — and possibly assignment of art — ever.

I mean, it’s Thompson in a bathtub abounding of shoes, assuming to use one as a buzz while YG’s “Who Do You Love?” plays in the background. I would pay acceptable money for a 10-hour adaptation of this on YouTube.

["465.6"]I'm not at the beach, this is a bathtub." - YouTube | this is a bathtub

Here are the best moments, for those who charge some action today:

Amazing.

["465.6"]This is a bathtub - YouTubeThis is a bathtub - YouTube | this is a bathtub

Beautiful.

["891.43"]This isnt a beach its a bathtub" by big0rangecat | RedbubbleThis isnt a beach its a bathtub" by big0rangecat | Redbubble | this is a bathtub

#Goals.

Am I activity to buy a brace of Klay’s KT3 Gold-Blooded sneakers? Absolutely not. But am I activity to watch this bartering over and over afresh because it’s the greatest affair of all-time? You bet.



 

 ["1241.6"]okay - Coub - GIFs with soundokay - Coub - GIFs with sound | this is a bathtub

["620.8"]I'm Not At The Beach This Is A Bathtub on Coub | this is a bathtub

["1241.6"]SFM] This is a BATHTUB!!! - Coub - GIFs with soundSFM] This is a BATHTUB!!! - Coub - GIFs with sound | this is a bathtub

["465.6"]I'm not at the beach, this is a bathtub." | hahaha haha hahaha ha ... | this is a bathtub

["485"]Just Aubrey Plaza smoking in a bathtub... - Album on ImgurJust Aubrey Plaza smoking in a bathtub... - Album on Imgur | this is a bathtub

["465.6"]Randy Wick (@thatnigga4475) | TwitterRandy Wick (@thatnigga4475) | Twitter | this is a bathtub

["194"]I'm not at the beach, this is a bathtub. - Coub - GIFs with sound | this is a bathtub

["465.6"]SFM] This is a BATHTUB!!! - YouTubeSFM] This is a BATHTUB!!! - YouTube | this is a bathtub