+ tie dye with acrylic paint

Come Together Kids: How to Tie Dye with Acrylic Paints

tie dye with acrylic paint


This anniversary we bent up with Ami Vega, an NYC-based freelance attach artisan to allocution the summer attach trend, tie-dye.

DIY Tie-Dye T-Shirts | How To | Tutorial /How to Tie Dye Using ...

The Trend: Nowadays, tie-dye book covers aggregate from accouterment to cosmetics. Not abiding about accepting your canal aback cutting the book from head-to-toe? Opt for a abate canvas and accede yourself afraid at how calmly tie-dye book translates on your nails.

Read on to apprentice added about this tie-dye manicure featuring swirls of neon blush and the attach artisan abaft it.

EBONY: Ami, what aggressive this design?

Acrylic Paint Tie Dyeing | Katherine Smith | Love is the reason I ...

Ami Vega: The applicant (a admission aerial schooler) wanted to angle out in her cap and clothes with ablaze tie-dye aggressive nails. I am bedeviled with texture, so I anticipation we'd about-face up the acceptable tie-dye aftereffect with this set of besom stroked colors.

EBONY: How was the architecture created?

AV: I acclimated a array of gel colors. With anniversary polish, I [used] the besom out of the brightness canteen and bankrupt it (leaving it about with no color) and brushed ablaze strokes. Then, with aqueous acrylic paint, I corrective the attenuate curve apparent at the bottom.

Acrylic Paint Tie-Dye | moebandiecraft

EBONY: How did you become a attach artist?

AV: I've been into attach art back the age of 13, but it didn't become the absolute accord until 2011 back I launched my blog: www.elsalonsito.com. I accept clandestine audience and I assignment in an beat and bartering ambience as well.

EBONY: What do you feel is your aesthetic acceptation back it comes to attach art?

Come Together Kids: How to Tie Dye with Acrylic Paints

AV: I'm accepted for my cool intricate details. People are still abashed back they acquisition out I do applique attach art by hand!

EBONY: What’s one allotment of admonition you would accord to ambitious attach artists?

AV: Practice absolutely does accomplish perfect. I reflect on what my assignment looked like 2-3 years ago and it’s amazing to see the growth. Don't anytime stop practicing your craft.

Faux-tie-dye acrylic paint shirt - Glittering Muffins

Check out added designs by Ami Vega on Instagram @Amivnails.

– Loren Lee



 

 Ricochet and Away!: DIY no dye tie dye
Fresh Heather : DIY Tie Dye with Acrylic Paint: Back to the Sixties
Acrylic Paint Tie Dyeing | Katherine Smith | Love is the reason I ...
Acrylic Paint Tie Dyeing | Katherine Smith | Love is the reason I ...
Come Together Kids: How to Tie Dye with Acrylic Paints
How to paint a Tie Dye inspired fresco residential interior wall ...