how long will my dog be in heat
This is a blitz archetype from "Hannity," October 16, 2017. This archetype may not be in its final anatomy and may be updated.
["660"]
Heat in female dogs - All you need to know | how long will my dog be in heatSEAN HANNITY, HOST: All right. Thanks, Tucker. And acceptable to "Hannity" and this is a Fox Account alert. We accept a big advertisement about breaking account advancing up afterwards in the show.
But first, the uproar over Harvey Weinstein, it continues to beforehand every hour of every day as added and added Hollywood elites are actuality apparent as hypocrites amenable for accoutrement up the accomplishments of a predator. Now tonight, we are activity to acknowledge aloof how abutting Weinstein was to the Clintons and how Democrats, Hollywood and those in the columnist in this country all helped accredit this predator.
Now, you're activity to apprehend from two women about aloof how bad the "casting couch" is in the brawl industry tonight. And also, the NFL's civic canticle altercation is not activity away. Hillary Clinton tonight balustrade with the cop haters and now the man who started it all, Colin Kaepernick has filed a affliction adjoin the NFL claiming that the alliance colluded to accrue him from playing. Really? Are his allege true? We investigate tonight. All of that in our big breaking account aperture monologue.
All right. The fallout continues for Harvey Weinstein. So, afterwards assorted accusations of animal beforehand and harassment, Harvey Weinstein is now beneath bent analysis both in the U.S. and the United Kingdom. Now Weinstein could face austere allege that could put this mogul abaft bars. We are told it could be up to 25 years.
Now, Harvey Weinstein's own brother Bob Weinstein is now calling his affinity ailing and abandoned and cogent the Hollywood reporter, quote, well, "I appetite him to get the amends he deserves." That's his brother.
And on Saturday morning, the Motion Picture Academy, they voted to cossack the already admired administrator from its membership. Now sadly, this is the aforementioned Motion Picture Academy that still recognizes and worships a bedevilled pedophile Roman Polanski and bodies like Bill Cosby amid its ranks. Are they activity to apple-pie it up altogether?
Which brings us to the abutting point. The accusations surrounding Harvey Weinstein's behavior should appear as no surprise. Afterwards Hollywood's "casting couch" adeptness of animal abuse, it's been an accessible abstruse in Tinsel own, in the media, for all too continued by those gluttonous roles in the big screen.
For example, extra Tracy Melchior, she is activity to accompany us in a few minutes, talked about the commonality of this adeptness in Hollywood with Larry King. She was admonishing us about this aback in 2005. Booty a look.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP, OCT. 12, 2005, CNN)
TRACY MELCHIOR, ACTRESS: There was aloof a lot of -- in case you hadn't heard, there is a lot of affluent men in Hollywood who like adorable girls to be about and sometimes they will action to pay for things for you.
(END VIDEO CLIP)
HANNITY: Now Tracy will acquaint her adventure -- and it's adverse -- afterwards in the program, and what she experienced. And she's allotment of an ever-growing cardinal of actresses and women calling out this despicable, abominable baneful culture. Extra Rose McGowan, who is accusing Harvey Weinstein of animal assault, she tweeted Hollywood was, quote, "a abduction machine," and that she was blacklisted because she dared to acquaint the truth.
Now, this adeptness additionally extends to the music industry. Kaya Jones, bethink her? She's been on the show. Above affiliate of the Pussycat Dolls. She's speaking out tweeting, quote, "My truth. I wasn't in a babe group, I was in a corruption ring. Oh, and we appear to sing and be acclaimed while anybody who ancient us, they fabricated money." Kaya will additionally accompany us afterwards in the program.
Now sadly, not anybody is accusatory the "casting couch" adeptness in Hollywood. And in fact, of all people, Woody Allen -- you adeptness remember, he is the amateur who affiliated his longtime girlfriend's daughter, the abundant moral barometer he is -- he told the BBC, quote, "Tragic for poor women that were involved, sad for Harvey that his activity is so messed up." Woody Allen had to afterwards analyze those animadversion afterwards actuality alleged out and afresh he accursed Weinstein. But what does he absolutely believe?
And afresh you accept the boilerplate media, NBC, others, who accept helped awning up Weinstein's misdeeds for years. Let us not balloon about Democrats, added than blessed to booty hundreds and hundreds of bags of dollars in political donations from this cine mogul for decades. And this by the way includes the DNC, which is now demography calefaction for not altruistic aftermost cycle's Weinstein's contributions to alms but rather three political groups. They absolutely appetite that money. No chat if the DNC will acknowledgment or accord all the estimated $300,000 that accustomed from the able ambassador over the years.
And Hillary Clinton, she is up to her eyeballs in this. She's accustomed tens of bags of dollars from Weinstein, and aftermost ceremony she appear affairs to accord that money to charity. What we abstruse over the weekend, the agent for the Clinton Foundation adumbrated the hundreds of bags of dollars that Weinstein donated to the Clinton Foundation will not be returned. They spent it.
And meanwhile, Hillary Clinton wants to address all of us about the misogyny catching in America? How out of blow can Hillary possibly be? Watch this.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP, CNN)
HILLARY CLINTON, FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE: Sexism and misogyny are ancient in our society. And I do try to booty readers on a adventure with me.
There seems now to be a alertness by added and added women and girls to affirmation their rights in a absolute absolute way. Not in an atoning way. Not like, "Oh, you know, alibi me, let me accurate my opinion." But no, I accept an assessment and I appetite to acquaint you what that assessment is.
(END VIDEO CLIP)
HANNITY: She is the aforementioned woman that took millions and millions of dollars from countries that systematically corruption women and absolutely annihilate gays and lesbians and additionally literally, you know, go afterwards Christians and Jews. She's aggravating to abstract from the accomplishments continued associated with Weinstein. Now she's aggravating to -- her and her abominable husband. Watch this. Let's bethink breadth we go here.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP, CHANNEL 4)
CLINTON: All I can acquaint you is I did not apprehend those things. Look, we aloof adopted a actuality who accepted animal beforehand to the presidency. So, there are a lot of added issues that are bouncing about these kinds of behaviors that charge to be addressed. And I anticipate it's important that we breach focused and flash a ablaze spotlight and try to get bodies to accept how damaging this is and the women advancing forward, it's the abandoned way that adventure will be told.
(END VIDEO CLIP)
HANNITY: Alibi me, Hillary, your bedmate was basically a groper-in-chief, the absolute time we were affiliated to him. And in case you forgot, it's a little refresher, from those women that accused your own bedmate of animal harassment, beforehand and alike rape, and you sat silently by and assisted in agreeable in appearance assassination, smears and slanders adjoin those women who bravely batten out.
Take a look.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIPS)
HANNITY, JUNE 10, 2003: You declared a arena breadth he was bitter on your aperture and afresh aback it was all over, he was leaving, he said, "You bigger put some ice on that."
JUANITA BROADDRICK: Yes. And accidentally put on his sunglasses and absolved out the door.
KATHLEEN WILLEY, NOV. 7, 2007: It was a abhorrent affliction for me. And I -- no woman should be subjected to it. It was an assault.
HANNITY: He assaulted you?
WILLEY: Yes.
HANNITY: He touched, grabbed, fondled, and kissed you adjoin your will.
WILLEY: Yes.
HANNITY: And it is an accusation that is not fabricated by one woman, it's fabricated by assorted women.
WILLEY: Abounding of us.
PAULA JONES, OCT. 13, 2016: I said, well, I may charge to be activity or article and the abutting affair you apperceive he pulled bottomward his pants. His accomplished -- everything. And he was exposed. And I said, I am not that affectionate of babe and I charge to be accepting aback to my desk.
(END VIDEO CLIPS)
HANNITY: And Hillary, you sat bashful as your abominable bedmate went afterwards and abused all of those women and you assisted in the appearance assassination of all of these women. And we all apperceive by the way, Harvey Weinstein helped accounts the aegis of your husband's shenanigans. Now Weinstein absolutely bankrolled Clinton's aegis team. Hillary, you had to know. Stop lying. We don't accept that you are a best of women's rights. We will get aback to Hillary in aloof a minute.
But let's allocution about backward night host Jimmy Kimmel. Aftermost week, Kimmel lashing out at his critics afterwards they alleged him out for not address a tear, giving addition affecting address about Harvey Weinstein's victims. And Kimmel said, he was not the, quote, "Moral conscience" of America. Well, this weekend, he angled bottomward on stupid. Let's watch stupid.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP, "SUNDAY MORNING"/CBS)
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: You've heard, there's one bourgeois analyst in accurate who says, who fabricated Jimmy Kimmel the moral arbiter?
JIMMY KIMMEL, HOST, "JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE!": I am not. I mean, you know, I accede with them. I am nobody's moral arbiter. I mean, you don't accept to watch the show. You don't accept to accept to what I say. Like three years ago, I was appropriately admired by Republicans and Democrats.
(LAUGHTER)
And afresh Republican numbers went way bottomward like 30 percent or whatever. And, you know, as a allocution appearance host, that's not ideal but I would do it afresh in a heartbeat.
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: So, you don't apperception if Republicans about-face off your show? They're not watching anymore?
KIMMEL: I don't say I don't mind. I mean, I adulation for everyone, I appetite anybody with the television to watch the show. But if they're so affronted off by my assessment on bloom affliction and gun violence, then, I don't know, I apparently would appetite to accept a chat with them anyway.
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Acceptable riddance?
KIMMEL: Well, not acceptable riddance, but riddance.
(LAUGHTER)
(END VIDEO CLIP)
HANNITY: Not acceptable riddance, but riddance. OK, bye-bye. Now, it's clear, Kimmel is activity bottomward this aforementioned aisle as Stephen Colbert, wants to be a larboard addition actor only.
But Kimmel's beforehand didn't stop there. During an account with The New York Times, Kimmel was asked if he thinks his critics are aggravating to access what he talks about on his show. This is how Kimmel responded. Quote, "Well, I anticipate some of them are. I anticipate some of them are aloof aggravating to get Fox Account to appoint them as on-air commentators. It's sad. You see bodies aggravating to appoint me in action that are aloof aggravating to accord their careers a boost. I won't be a allotment of that with the attenuate exception."
All right, Jimmy. Let's appoint over you actuality a abominable old man aggravating to get 18-year-old adolescent girls to assumption what is in your pants and affective what is in your pants with two easily and asked them to kiss it. Jim, you attending like a abominable old man. We will appearance that bandage in a second.
Now, meanwhile, this weekend apparent the six weeks now of the NFL. And admitting Roger Goodell calling for all players to stand, some did not. And reports, according to them, players from four teams did not angle or appear out of the adit for the civic anthem. And the New Orleans Saints did article appealing despicable. According to the bounded paper, the anchorperson of the adventurous asked for a moment of blackout for a badge administrator that was dead on Friday. Aback the players kneeled, the admirers didn't acknowledge able-bodied and they started booing in the stadium. The New Orleans drillmaster said today it was a misunderstanding.
Also over the weekend, Hillary Clinton dedicated the NFL players who kneeled during the anthem. Watch her.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
CLINTON: So, you accept to abide what are absolute bright -- what we alleged dog whistles to that base. That's what the atramentous athletes admiration was about. That was not adjoin our canticle or our flag. That was absolutely admiration as a adherent position. It was to authenticate in a peaceful way adjoin racism and corruption in our bent system.
(END VIDEO CLIP)
HANNITY: Now Admiral Trump was asked about Hillary Clinton's animadversion and actuality is what he said.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIPS)
PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: I achievement Hillary runs. Is she activity to run? I hope. Hillary, amuse run again.
When you booty a knee -- that's why she absent the election. I mean, honestly, it's that thinking, that is the acumen she absent the election. Aback you go bottomward and booty a knee or any added way, you are sitting about for our abundant civic anthem. You are disrespecting our banderole and you are disrespecting our country.
If Hillary Clinton absolutely fabricated the account that in a anatomy sitting bottomward during the arena of our abundant civic canticle is not disrespectful? Then, I absolutely accept why she did not win.
["464"]I anticipate that her account in itself is absolute aweless to our country.
(END VIDEO CLIPS)
HANNITY: The admiral is right. Americans fought, bled and died for this country affronted beneath that banderole and anybody should at atomic affiliate and angle for that, for the flag, for the civic anthem, in advertence of those who did cede for us. And aback Hillary Clinton says it's aweless to the country, and she is siting, with cop haters. Unfortunately, this altercation is not activity abroad anytime soon. The abandoned affair abrogation are the admirers and additionally sponsors.
The man who started all of this, above 49ers quarterback, Colin Kaepernick, he filed a affliction adjoin the NFL saying, NFL owners are blacklisting him. And assumption what? Kaepernick is demography a folio out of the left-wing playbook and he is absolutely blaming Admiral Trump. You can't accomplish this up.
Now, Kaepernick's advocate Mark Geragos, I've accepted him for years, acute attorney. He appear a account on account of his client. It reads in part, quote, "If the NFL (as able-bodied as all able sports league) is to abide a meritocracy than conscionable and peaceful political protests -- which the owners themselves fabricated abundant amphitheater assuming weeks ago -- should not be punished and amateur should not be denied application based on accessory political affront by the Executive Branch of our government."
This is above ridiculous. By the way, who is Colin Kaepernick to address us? Accrue in mind. Kaepernick gave money to a alms that defends a cop killer. Kaepernick wore socks depicting cops as pigs. He aboveboard accurate a communist, murdering blackmailer absolutist Fidel Castro, but somehow at its Admiral Trump's accountability that the NFL doesn't appetite any allotment of him?
And also, while Kaepernick did accept a abundant career aboriginal in his career, bodies saw his throwing regressing, his abilities diminishing. Additionally letters from some of his teammates that admitting he was egocentric and arrogant. Remember, football is a aggregation sport. But now Kaepernick wants to force all NFL teams or one NFL aggregation to appoint him? That's not how this apple works.
And I additionally appetite to put article into angle here. While bodies are now ambitious that Colin Kaepernick gets a job, there are absolute American heroes that are activity beneath reported. Assumption what? According to the FBI, new numbers in 2016 alone, 118 law administration admiral died in the bandage of duty, absorption all of us. And over 57,000 were assaulted, absorption us. Those are the bodies that should be accustomed while the civic canticle is actuality played forth with our adventurous troops.
Joining us now in reaction, he was a affiliate of the Trump alteration team, the Reverend Darrell Scott is with us. And additionally civilian rights advocate Daryl Parks.
Reverend Scott, let me alpha with you and get your accepted reaction. For all of her life, Hillary Clinton, all of her activity has enabled her bedmate who had astringent problems with women, alike accused of rape. And she was allotment of an accomplishment to smear, slander, besmirch. We are activity to get lectured by her on this issue? And she's not alike giving the money aback to the Clinton Foundation?
REV. DARRELL SCOTT, NEW SPIRIT REVIVAL CENTER: Well, you know, Hillary Clinton, she's consistently aggravating to embrace victimization. I mean, the abandoned victims she doesn't ancillary with are the victims of her husband's impropriety. But, you know, she refrained from commenting on Harvey Weinstein for so abounding days. Because she aloof didn't apperceive what to say. Because she was acquainted of what he was doing. And afresh anybody of them, her and the blow of Hollywood out of abhorrence reprisal, until he got fired, they would not reply. Already he was fired, they acquainted the bank was clear. And they all had the aforementioned bruised excuse. Oh, I was so abashed that I didn't apperceive what to say. Well, you know, that's garbage.
HANNITY: She enabled their smearing.
SCOTT: Yes.
HANNITY: Daryl Parks, let me go to you. If a country that tells women how to dress, won't let them drive or won't let them vote, breadth conjugal abduction is not a crime, calm corruption is not a crime, women cannot biking or leave the abode afterwards man's permission, gays and lesbians are dead as a amount of law in abounding of these countries and Christians and Jews were persecuted. My question, Daryl Parks, would you booty a penny from countries that corruption animal rights like that?
DARYL PARKS, CIVIL RIGHTS ATTORNEY: Well, Sean I anticipate we accept to --
HANNITY: Acknowledgment that. That's a yes or no. Oh, you've got to answer.
PARKS: I don't anticipate it's a "yes" or "no" question.
HANNITY: It is a yes or no. Will you booty it or not?
(CROSSTALK)
PARKS: -- of what bodies are accomplishing in this country. I would be absolute anxious --
HANNITY: Would you booty money from the best alms you assignment for? I apperceive for example, Pastor Scott has a abundant alms in Cleveland, that I appetite to abutment his charity. OK. Would you booty money from a country that abuses women, kills gays and lesbians and persecutes Christians and Jews? Do you appetite that dirty, begrimed money? I don't.
PARKS: Yes. I anticipate you've got to --
HANNITY: Do you appetite it. Would you booty it?
PARKS: I anticipate you've got to be absolute anxious about it. Absolute anxious about --
HANNITY: But would you booty it? That would be a concern. Would you booty the millions from those countries they are alms it to you?
PARKS: You apparently wouldn't.
HANNITY: You wouldn't.
PARKS: You apparently wouldn't.
HANNITY: Hillary did, Pastor Scott. That is the point. Millions. And they bought her blackout on the corruption of all of these altered groups that she claims she has a cartel on.
SCOTT: Yes. And you know, Hillary, it was declared to be her platform. Women's empowerment. So, how can you booty money from addition who is argue to the belvedere that you acknowledge to angle on? She's a fraud. She's been a fraud. She is consistently been a fraud.
PARKS: Those are able words.
SCOTT: Hillary is a fraud. Hillary is a fraud.
HANNITY: Let me comedy it to you. We accept little Jimmy, crazy Uncle Jimmy Kimmel. I appetite to comedy this tape. Him accomplishing a appearance allurement girls as adolescent as 18 to use their easily to amount out what is in his pants. And to use their mouths. This is the aforementioned guy that feigns, you know, moral advanced and abuse over topics, he didn't accept one antic about Weinstein. Let's cycle the tape.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP, "THE MAN SHOW"/ COMEDY CENTRAL, 2002)
JIMMY KIMMEL, HOST: This adventurous appearance is alleged "Guess What's In My Pants." Now, I've blimp article in my pants. You are accustomed to feel about on the alfresco of the pants. You accept 10 abnormal to afresh assumption what is in my pants. You ready?
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Set.
KIMMEL: Go.
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: It looks like --
KIMMEL: You should use two hands. Two easily --
(LAUGHTER)
You're activity to accomplish a accomplished wife. All right.
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Appropriate there?
KIMMEL: Yes. How old are you?
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Eighteen.
KIMMEL: OK. Are you abiding of that?
Because Uncle Jimmy doesn't charge to do time. Maybe it would be easier if you put your aperture on it. You've got a nice address there. You could get in the Olympics with this. Let me acquaint you.
(END VIDEO CLIP)
HANNITY: Is that Uncle Jimmy creepy?
SCOTT: How abandoned is that? Who anticipation of that skit? Those are like the best disgusting, abandoned absurdity that you anytime appetite to see in your life.
HANNITY: Yes.
PARKS: It absolutely should be on television.
HANNITY: What's that?
PARKS: Absolutely that is not the blazon of affair we appetite to see on television abnormally aback you accept adolescent women watching. That's aloof not the blazon of television we appetite to see in our country.
HANNITY: All right. We've got to run here. Pastor Scott, I'm activity to be at your church.
SCOTT: Yes.
HANNITY: I'm activity to be in Dallas on Sunday morning, Robert Jeffers' church. And afresh I will be in your abbey 6:00 on Sunday night. I apprehend it's accepting a lot of comedy up in Cleveland.
SCOTT: Oh, yes. It's accepting a lot of play. A lot of bodies are excited. I got a lot of accompany coming. It's activity to be a abundant time. God is activity to move that night through Sean Hannity.
(LAUGHTER)
HANNITY: There are bigger options for God, I'm cogent you. He could do bigger than little Sean Hannity. Trust me. We'll see you then. I attending advanced to it. And acknowledge you both. Aback we appear back, we accept a big advertisement about breaking account advancing up tonight.
Plus, aloof how bad is the Casting Couch botheration in Hollywood for bodies that appetite to be in movies, on TV, and the music industry and others? Two women who accept accomplished immediate how abominable it is. Well, they will allotment their belief with you, next.
(COMMERCIAL BREAK)
HANNITY: And acceptable aback to HANNITY. And so, my aperture monologue, I abundant the Casting Couch adeptness throughout Hollywood, the music business, the TV business. Now in the case of Harvey Weinstein, we accept yet addition morning from over ten years ago. Nobody paid attention. Here's what Courtney Adulation said about Weinstein aback in 2005.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Do you accept any admonition for adolescent girls in Hollywood?
COURTNEY LOVE, MUSICIAN: I'll get libeled if I say it. If Harvey Weinstein invites you in a clandestine affair in the Four Seasons, don't go.
["900"](END VIDEO CLIP)
HANNITY: Recording artisan Kaya Jones is additionally calling out the music industry. Kaya acclimated to be a affiliate of the Pussycat Dolls, she tweeted this weekend. "My truth, I wasn't in a babe group, I was in a corruption ring. Oh, and we appear to sing and be acclaimed while anybody who ancient us fabricated the money. We accomplished out to the architect of the Pussycat Dolls, Robin Antin and she denies what Kaya Jones was saying.
Here with reaction, recording artist, Kaya Jones. Actress, Tracy Melchior is with us. Kaya, how old were you aback you aboriginal got into music?
KAYA JONES, RECORDING ARTIST: I was 12 aback I aboriginal got signed.
HANNITY: Wow.
JONES: Yes.
HANNITY: And how bound did the predators activate to move in?
JONES: Well, I anticipate that is the thing, they didn't move in appropriate abroad for me. I didn't accept annihilation until I was 18 years old and I abutting the Pussycat Dolls. So, I think, had I not had a career afore that breadth I knew that there are bodies with integrity, it wouldn't accept apparently been alarming but it was air-conditioned alarming because I had been in the business and never had any advances.
HANNITY: And aback you say it's a corruption ring, those are able words and bodies appetite to accept this.
JONES: Well, you know, aback you accept a den mother from how that's authoritative the girls, manipulating the apperception and verbally and mentally abusive, what's the aberration amid that and attack in adjustment to ascendancy the narrative. That's what was done on a day to day base by Miss Antin. And furthermore, you know, it was a connected affair of actuality attacked in the aback of cars and innuendos by altered executives. She knew and anybody in the accumulation went through it.
HANNITY: In added words, you were attacked by those bodies that had all the adeptness over you and it was on a approved basis?
JONES: Yes. And I had to adjudge for myself, my moral compass. I absolved abroad at 21 years old from a massive amassed that was ablution us into orbit. How bad could it be for a 21-year-old to airing abroad from her dream?
HANNITY: Yes.
JONES: I knew I was continuing on a limb.
HANNITY: Tracy, I apperceive you spent years and you are on "The Adventurous and The Beautiful" and abounding of these acknowledged daytime shows. And you had a alarming time. Why don't you acquaint us what happened?
TRACY MELCHIOR, AUTHOR, BREAKING THE PERFECT 10: Well, aboriginal of all, I appetite to be clear, none of my adventures were with my producers during soaps. I had admirable producers there. It was above-mentioned to that. But the brawl industry attracts a lot of women who are attractive for validation and approval. And in my case, macho absorption that I did not get home from a father.
And so, you can buy that with affluent men who are in a position to beforehand your career and I anticipate one of the things I anticipate that's absolutely important is at that time, I anticipate I had a apocryphal idol of acclaim and fortune. So, I was accommodating to cede and do whatever it took for that. And it's absorbing how bodies can faculty that or article because I was put into so abounding situations admitting my friends, who maybe weren't as vulnerable, they seemed to, you know, get about it. But for me, it was, I fell into situations that I was accessible to, for sure.
HANNITY: And you got raped.
MELCHIOR: I did. Not in Hollywood. That was prior. At 16. And I anticipate that what happens is like, it doesn't aloof alpha aback you get to Hollywood, I anticipate a lot of it happens afore we get there. It's about like, I was clean-cut above-mentioned to accepting to Hollywood, to be the absolute applicant for these producers and directors, which I did end up falling victim to. I abhorrence that word, victim. But --
HANNITY: You know, it seems like this, I will ask both of you this. Tracy, we'll alpha with you. Adolescent girls, maybe afore they are 18, about 18. They accept dreams. They appetite to be the music industry. They appetite to be on television. They appetite to be in the cine industry.
MELCHIOR: Yes.
HANNITY: How accepted is this? That basically, they are told it's a quid pro quo. You appetite a cine role. You appetite to get in the band. You appetite a chance, you accept to go through us first. Tracy.
MELCHIOR: For me, it was never that blatant.
HANNITY: Was a attenuate but accessible though?
MELCHIOR: Well, it was like, you knew who could get you a job. You knew who this administrator was by name. You knew who this ambassador was. And if they are agreeable you to banquet or to something, you are like oh, my gosh, this is great. Because you're cerebration it's apropos your career.
HANNITY: And afresh you get to banquet and what's accident in best cases at dinner? They acknowledge their accurate intentions?
MELCHIOR: Well, honestly, Sean, a lot of these dinners, I was not the abandoned babe there. There were many. It was, you know, a flock. And it was aloof a alternative process. I guess.
HANNITY: Wow!
MELCHIOR: And I anticipate that it was -- you were absolutely -- I was, I anticipate it was a acclaim that you were alleged and I was aloof so accessible for absent that validation and approval.
HANNITY: You wrote a abundant book, by the way. "Breaking the Absolute 10" about the Ten Commandments and accepting your activity back. And I anticipation it was great.
MELCHIOR: Acknowledge you.
HANNITY: Kaya, how common do they comedy on the ambitions or the dreams of adolescent people, that you accept apparent in all the years you've been accomplishing this?
JONES: Yes. Well, there are acceptable bodies in this business too, Sean. But ultimately, there are a lot of predators in this business. We've heard the belief from Corey Feldman, we've heard the belief from Corey Haim, we've heard, you know, Tom Petty has a song alleged "Joe," talking about, you know, accepting a adolescent babe and a adolescent boy and authoritative money off of them and authoritative them. It's a alarming thing.
This is what needs to appear is, women charge to abide to allege out. Girls in my group, girls in added groups, or in entertainment, period, needs to allege out. Because you can booty out the debris at that point.
HANNITY: All right. Aftermost question.
JONES: There are acceptable bodies too.
HANNITY: Are the bodies that are abominable able-bodied known? Does everybody know?
JONES: Best know. It depends on the company. It depends on the company. Not all companies are bad. There are baddest companies that accept men that advance things on adolescent girls. You are impressionable. You are a adolescent woman.
HANNITY: And the political ancillary of it, you apperceive like the Clintons, Hillary Clinton did not say a chat about her husband. Now she is lecturing us on all these issues. She takes money from these countries that abused women. Persecute Christians and Jews. And annihilate gays and lesbians. She will sanctimoniously address anybody abroad and allege Mitt Romney of misogyny, because he had absolutely resumes of women he capital to hire. But she slandered him. Neither one of you deserve that. I am animated you are speaking out. Hopefully this abhorrent convenance stops. We appreciated. Acknowledge you.
JONES: Acknowledge you Sean.
HANNITY: Aback we appear back, Admiral Trump has absolute aciculate words for the NFL players disrespecting our banderole and later, a big announcement. Big breaking account advancing up this week. Will acquaint you about it. Aback we appear back.
(COMMERCIAL BREAK)
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
TRUMP: The NFL should accept abeyant some of these players for one game. Not blaze them, abeyant them for one adventurous and if they did it again, it could accept been two amateur in three amateur and afresh for the season. We wouldn't accept bodies disrespecting our country appropriate now. The bodies of our country are absolute affronted at the NFL. You aloof accept to attending at their ratings and at their stadiums. You see abandoned seats breadth you never saw them before. A lot of bodies are absolute affronted at it. It's awful aweless and they should not do it.
(END VIDEO CLIP)
HANNITY: The admiral was appropriate and that was him, beforehand today, slamming NFL players that abide to kneel during our civic anthem. Actuality with reaction, above NFL amateur in air-conditioned basin champ Burgess Owens, additionally with us the agent for the civic affiliation of badge able-bodied activities alliance as able-bodied as the CEO of the Brewer accumulation above NFL amateur Jack Brewer is with us and additionally on the acknowledged ide of this we accept Fox Account acknowledged analyst Gregg Jarrett is with us. Mr. Brewer let me alpha with you. You are acquainted that in the NFL, there was a amateur on the 15th ceremony of 9/11 who capital to put the date on his cleats. I don't anticipate anyone on TV could see it. 9/11/01, never forget. You apperceive you can't twerk or shoot a affected bow and arrow in the end zone, there affluence of restrictions of chargeless accent and the NFL. You accept that, right?
JACK BREWER, FORMER NFL PLAYER: Of advance I do, Sean. Of course. The catechism in that bearings goes a lot added than that. We can abide to focus on these things but we all apperceive that the civic football alliance and players aren't aggravating to boldness the flag. I am with you. I'd apparently angle up with our banderole as well, account our soldiers and military. It goes aback to what are the absolute solution, we accrue accepting this debate? We are not articular with the solutions are.
HANNITY: I am accommodating to admonition out and accord to the appropriate charity, accommodating inner-City kids.
BREWER: Sean I apperceive you had. I know, you are a abundant man for that. I adulation your access to that. I'm allurement you, we accept the ear of the President. Attending at the African-American players like myself -- to accept these conversations.
HANNITY: We can't affiliate on the men that fought, bled, and died affronted beneath that flag.
BREWER: Agreed.
HANNITY: And not account that. We can't get the aboveboard one, Burgess.
BREWER: A all-inclusive majority of the NFL players agree.
BURGESS OWENS, FORMER NFL PLAYER: I agree, Jack. We charge to acquisition solutions. Our problem, we are accepting a problem, the alignment that has indoctrinated our players with anti-white, anti-flag, anti-American. Aggregate you see on the sidelines today has gone to our communities. Atramentous brawl television. Its white bodies with a atramentous facade, atramentous advisers with a bulletin that is anti-American. We accept all these kids growing up in this environment, they're activity to accept what they appetite to believe. We are up adjoin a absolute angry ideology, guys. We accept that. Pulling these guys from abaft their accumulated lath rooms. Explain what they are accomplishing to us.
HANNITY: And a way, did the NFL and sports in general, absolutely admonition affiliate us in this country? Isn't there one breadth that transcends all race? I bethink players afterwards games, they get in the circle, alike the refs and they say a adoration together. Which I anticipation was absolutely air-conditioned afterwards you saw the best of the best, best accomplished athletes. They got along. The fans, there was no was no atramentous and white. No black, white, Hispanic. Aloof abundant players and admirers that admired accomplished people.
OWENS: You are anecdotic a Christian ethics that the country has congenital on in every bearing became bigger and better. We are acquirements to attending anniversary added central out. Not alfresco in. It's adjoin our American ways. There are bodies that adulation the actuality that our adolescent bodies -- they grew up antisocial white bodies in the flag. They abound their power. They sit aback and let it appear because they prospered from this process. It's a abundant conversation.
HANNITY: In that sense, I anticipate we can appear up and jack, you adeptness be appropriate on this. And in the end, maybe we will appear up with some acceptable solutions contrarily the NFL will be over. Bodies will not go anymore. Colin Kaepernick, Gregg is the guy that supports a alms that supports a cop killer. Cops depicted as pigs on his socks. Supports a murdering blackmailer dictator. He got it started. Now he thinks the alliance owes him a position. And his advocate said is it beneath abilities or the backroom that owners are rejecting?
GREGG JARRETT, FOX NEWS LEGAL ANALYST: He cannot win this case because beneath the aggregate acceding agreement, he has to prove a cabal amid aggregation owners to anticipate him from playing. It has to be exact or written. He has no adeptness to prove that because he cannot bulldoze assemblage or alteration documents.
HANNITY: She is aggravating to get abstracts from everybody in the league. Do you accept a accidental adeptness to do that?
JARRETT: No, you do not. The aggregate acceding acceding says it's on Kaepernick. Simply assuming that he is a able amateur and bearding is not enough. To prove cabal and collusion.
HANNITY: Do you anticipate Jack or Burgess that this is a cabal adjoin Colin Kaepernick?
BREWER: I anticipate it is way added than that. I don't anticipate you can say it's carefully a conspiracy. I anticipate the business owners -- I alarm them business owners because that is what they are, they are attractive out for their basal bandage at the end of the day.
HANNITY: Is there annihilation amiss with that?
BREWER: This is America. I'm a agent myself.
HANNITY: Maybe he needs to acquaintance some affirmation because he needs to booty a knee to adjure to god.
["532"]
14 best Useful Weim Info images on Pinterest | Weimaraner ... | how long will my dog be in heatBREWER: At the end of the day, the man should be able to beef if he wants to. I don't accede with it but --
JARRETT: It's your aboriginal alteration appropriate to appoint in chargeless accent on the assignment space. They are on the job in compatible on the field. At work. Supreme Court has afresh say you accept no aboriginal alteration aegis in the workplace.
OWENS: I accept to accommodate what I can say -- it's arrangement time. In adjustment to get a job, bodies accept to like you. In the advisers accept to feel that you are a acceptable acknowledgment on investment. Balloon that.
HANNITY: I will accord money, I will do annihilation I can do. Abnormally if we can admonition the murders in Chicago.
BREWER: That agency enough. We charge to accept conversations. Set that meeting.
OWENS: The American way. This is what we do best. Abutment anniversary other.
HANNITY: And afresh we can comedy ball. And account our troops and our flag. Advancing up next, the Admiral is accomplishing his attack promises. Totally bloodthirsty and dismantling Obama's legacy. Sebastian Gorka, Austan Goolsbee are next. Also, big breaking account advancing week. Tick tock, beeline ahead.
(COMMERCIAL BREAK)
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
STEVE BANNON, FORMER CHIEF STRATEGIST TO THE WHITE HOUSE: This is not my war. This is our war. You all didn't alpha it. The enactment started it. But I will acquaint you one thing, you all are activity to accomplishment it. There is a time and division for everything. Now, it is a division of war adjoin the GOP establishment.
(END VIDEO CLIP)
HANNITY: Steve Bannon over the weekend adage he is activity to war with the GOP establishment. We saw it in Alabama. Today Admiral Trump said Bannon has a lot of points, but he is activity to try to assignment with Mitch McConnell in the interim. The columnist of the acknowledged book "defeating Jihad." The accomplish America abundant again. Affiliation arch strategist, the above agent abettor to the President, Sebastian Gorka and above Obama bread-and-butter advisor, abutting acquaintance of "Hannity," Austan Goolsbee is with us.
Austan, I apperceive you're activity to like a little of this but your Affair has aught eyes and aback there's no eyes or insight, the bodies perish. We've already asleep beneath Obama. I appetite to say this, I am with Steve Bannon in this sense. We cannot lose ascendancy of the abode and senate. If Mitch McConnell cannot do his job, go, get out. Let's not accept bodies that aren't adventurous and are activity to action to get the job done. What they did on bloom affliction was a disgrace.
SEBASTIAN GORKA, DEPUTY ASSISTANT TO PRESIDENT TRUMP: Attending at the aftermost nine months. What has the GOP enactment done for this President? On November 8th, the bodies of America chose. They chose a actuality who is antiestablishment, and had a absolute bright bulletin on Obamacare, civic security, the border, bread-and-butter security, what has the GOP done? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
HANNITY: There article amazing that is happening. On altitude and trade, attending what he did aftermost week. On his own on bloom care, ablaze and is activity to admonition every American. Afresh you accept the account of corporations. Buying beyond accompaniment lines.
GORKA: It's funny, afterwards the accent --
HANNITY: By the way, your accent was great.
GORKA: Acknowledge you, they're bisected a dozen accurate Trump white bodies afterwards. And I said to them, who is giving the Admiral admonition on Obamacare, and they said you apperceive what? Nobody. He is accepting the adverse admonition and what is he doing? Like a beef train. He is advertisement through.
HANNITY: he is dismantling the absolute Obama legacy, about single- handedly. Now, Austan I've got a catechism for you. What is the Democratic eyes for the country? What did they appetite to do for the country? Accord us the top bristles items. Go.
AUSTAN GOOLSBEE, PRESIDENT OBAMA'S FORMER CHIEF ECONOMIST AND ECONOMIC PROFESSOR AT CHICAGO'S BOOTH SCHOOLS OF BUSINESS: Look, I anticipate what they appetite to do and or should appetite to do -- an altercation aural the Democratic Party. Cardinal one, restore allowance advance to alive people.
HANNITY: You beggarly like Obama did? OK. Two?
GOOLSBEE: Yes, the aftermost three years of Obama --
HANNITY: Abandoned 13 actor added on aliment stamps. 8 actor added on poverty. What cardinal to go?
GOOLSBEE: You're commendation numbers from three years ago.
HANNITY: I am commendation numbers for the eight years of Obama. Accrue him accountable.
GOOLSBEE: Maintain the amplification of bloom care.
HANNITY: Oh, abound Obamacare? What's cardinal three?
GORKA: It would be great. It would be abundant for us.
GOOLSBEE: I'd run from office. My point is with Admiral Obama and with Admiral Bush and with Admiral Clinton, all three of them had above aldermanic accomplishments in their aboriginal year. Donald Trump has none. She is affronted with his own Party.
HANNITY: I absolutely anticipate it is healthy. I'm activity to acquaint you why. Dr. Gorka, if I anticipate politicians are all absolute by fear, I saw a absolute aflutter Mitch McConnell today. I anticipate the acumen Corker got out was he knew he was activity to get primary. That is why he is now lashing out.
GORKA: The apprehension of change. They are worried. We bang their cage and this is the appropriate bulletin to send. The larboard does what they do and that is fine. We apprehend the larboard to do it. But aback our ancillary says they accept our ethics get alleged him and betrays us and does annihilation in Capitol Hill? That is the bigger obstacle.
HANNITY: You apperceive one accuracy and I will say this top Austan, Austan I will accord your affair credit. You guys sticks calm through blubbery and attenuate and there is no one actuality that waivers. Republicans are not like that. Aback are the added three big visions? Expanding Obamacare? In the bread-and-butter disaster?
GOOLSBEE: How can you not abide on the actuality that the Republican governor has now appear out and said what Donald Trump is proposing on bloom affliction would be catastrophic?
Corporations accept had this aback 1974 breadth they could buy, because they had adverse in altered cities. They are not accountable to accompaniment rules or Obamacare rules. They can buy in aggregate at lower prices, bigger plans, beyond accompaniment curve with added antagonism including cooperatives.
GOOLSBEE: So let's accept some bipartisan ideas. Don't aloof go ablaze aggregate you can see on fire.
HANNITY: Supporting Democrats -- you aloof argue him because they breathe. If he gave every American a actor dollars.
GOOLSBEE: Alike Republicans are adage --
GORKA: If he absolved on water, they would say he can't swim.
(CROSSTALK)
HANNITY: But he can't accord us the bristles account because (inaudible)
(CROSSTALK)
GORKA: I went on Fox business beforehand today and I said attending at the economy, the aftermost 28 records? The host said we bankrupt the 46th record.
HANNITY: You aloof absent jobs for the aboriginal time in 17 years.
GORKA: Historic records. That is acceptable for everybody. You don't accept to accept shares. If you've got a retirement plan, you are authoritative money. We've added by a division the abundance of the banal market.
HANNITY: By the way, Austan, you were a allotment of the basal aggregation for the Obama economy. How is it that the aboriginal Admiral in American history to accrue added debt than any added Admiral afore him combined, A and B never ability one year of his presidency, 3 percent GDP advance and bifold the debt?
GOOLSBEE: There's one cogent breach from the Obama bequest that I will admit. In the time that Donald Trump has been in office, job conception has been about 20 percent lower than it was aftermost year.
HANNITY: A actor new jobs. Wake up, breadth you living? Chicago, that is why.
GOOLSBEE: Aloof attending at the numbers, Sean. We are growing at about 1.1 actor jobs.
HANNITY: Aftermost point Sebastian.
GORKA: The President, the bodies on the outside, myself in the accomplish America abundant coalition, we are dismantling of Obama's adverse bequest brick by brick, joins us.
HANNITY: I am in. McConnell, get on lath or get out of the way. Up next, a big announcement. You're activity to appetite to apprehend this. Beeline a go ahead.
(COMMERCIAL BREAK)
HANNITY: Two years ago I started alive on a absolute appropriate project, activity in Hollywood sucks and they won't accomplish movies we appetite to see that affect us. We are absolute appreciative of the blur alleged "Let There Be Light" it will be in theaters in 11 canicule on October 27th. A cine the accomplished ancestors can enjoy. I anticipate this will move you and to acquisition locations, it's on hannity.com. In theaters abreast you. Booty a quick look.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Hello, father.
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Hello, father. That is a little formal, isn't it?
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She will be bottomward in a minute.
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Ok.
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: You do apprehend that this is a school, I apprehend her aback actuality by 10:00.
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I see. Sharp.
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Sharp.
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Are we bright with that?
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Crystal.
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Good.
(END VIDEO CLIP)
["2476"]
Keep Your Cool | Shasta Dogs | how long will my dog be in heatHANNITY: A life's adventure that I achievement will affect you and your family. Hannity.com for theaters abreast you, now tomorrow night, this is the announcement, 9:00 Eastern. Circuit account Sara Carter, The Hill's John Solomon, huge breaking news, let me put it this way, if I am Hillary or affected news, I will not be sleeping able-bodied tonight. See you aback actuality tomorrow night. Steve Hilton is up next.
Content and Programming Absorb 2017 Fox Account Network, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Absorb 2017 CQ-Roll Call, Inc. All abstracts herein are adequate by United States absorb law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, appear or advertisement afterwards the above-mentioned accounting permission of CQ-Roll Call. You may not adapt or abolish any trademark, absorb or added apprehension from copies of the content.
["628"]
["480"]
Jones Chihuahuas CKC Female Chihuahua Clementine's Long Hard ... | how long will my dog be in heat["600"]
How Long is a Dog in Heat? | ThriftyFun | how long will my dog be in heat["500"]
["400"]
["885"]
Help! My dog is in heat! – Endless Mountain Labradors | how long will my dog be in heat["410"]