Cheetoh Cat Breed


Cheetoh Cat
Cheetoh Cat Breed - The Cheetoh cat incorporates the distinctive spotted coat characteristics from both the Ocicat and the Bengal breeds, notably that of harnessing the pronounced The CHEETOH is the newest wild/domestic hybrid cat, utilizing very specific bloodlines of the Bengal cat and the Ocicat breeds. The Cheetoh was first researched and The Cheetoh cat is a fairly new breed of hybrid cat first bred in 2001 by crossing a Bengal with an Ocicat. Learn about temperament, appearance, cost & more. For a Free Cheetoh Brochure Please fill out and Submit. First Name Last Name. Mailing Address. City State Zip Code Introduction to Tiffany Cheetohs, who we are and what we do. We raise Cheetoh, Bengal, Ocicat and Savannah cats. Home I Cheetoh Info I Picture Gallery I Testimonials I PolicyI Contact Us I Request Brochure I Links I Our Cattery cheetoh cat breeders cheetoh website cheetohs .
The Cheetoh is a breed of domestic cat, derived from crossings between specific Bengal cat and Ocicat bloodlines. Being a new breed, it is rare. Because it is partly .

Gallery of cheetoh cat breed:


Cheetoh Cat

Resolution image size: 656 x 351 · 32 kB · jpeg



Ocicat Kittens for Sale

Resolution image size: 600 x 900 · 80 kB · jpeg



Bengal Cat

Resolution image size: 640 x 512 · 28 kB · jpeg



Biggest Savannah Cat

Resolution image size: 1024 x 685 · 123 kB · jpeg



Savannah Cat

Resolution image size: 640 x 481 · 64 kB · jpeg



Bengal Asian Leopard Cat for Sale

Resolution image size: 640 x 437 · 55 kB · jpeg



Bengal Cat

Resolution image size: 700 x 430 · 192 kB · jpeg



Bengal Cat Personality

Resolution image size: 1000 x 667 · 94 kB · jpeg



Bengal Cat Breed

Resolution image size: 600 x 399 · 17 kB · jpeg



Chinese Bobtail Cat

Resolution image size: 384 x 576 · 37 kB · jpeg



Egyptian Mau Cat

Resolution image size: 763 x 600 · 134 kB · jpeg



Grey Cat Breeds

Resolution image size: 458 x 599 · 65 kB · jpeg



Scottish Fold

Resolution image size: 821 x 588 · 95 kB · jpeg



Sokoke Cat Breed

Resolution image size: 796 x 800 · 69 kB · jpeg



Ocicat Cat Breed

Resolution image size: 800 x 600 · 132 kB · jpeg



Abyssinian Cat

Resolution image size: 600 x 363 · 34 kB · jpeg



White Bengal Cats

Resolution image size: 500 x 375 · 159 kB · jpeg



Singapura Cat

Resolution image size: 384 x 576 · 27 kB · jpeg



Different Cat Breeds

Resolution image size: 550 x 384 · 84 kB · jpeg